Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another Great Idea


Sylvia dosRemidios had the brilliant idea to make a "Missing Dog" poster to have on hand in case of an emergency.
In light of the horrible earthquake in Haiti, I thought I would share her idea with you. I have also put a link to the ASPCA site with their list of recommendations. Most important, make sure your pet has legible identification with current information. I cannot tell you how many times I have found dogs wandering the street with tags that are impossible to read! I know alot of my kitty clients do not have collars with identification. The Oakland Hills Firestorm had a number of cats delayed in being reunited because they were burned beyond recognition. They were finally identified once their fur grew back. How sad was that?!
Best Friends Animal Sanctuary is currently working in Haiti. I have planned to donate 10% of January's income to them from
all of us at Very Important Pets.
Now where is my camera? I have some posters to make!

1 comment:

  1. You love your pets soooo much. I love the way you give them voices it shows off their personalities so well. Loved it. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...