Sunday, January 31, 2010

Annie




Sunday afternoon (after taking care of the horses), I rushed over to the Cow Palace with my friend Ms. Pat to watch Annie (Steve O'Donnell's dog) in the agility demonstration. We made it just in time and it was so worth it! I was able to catch Annie right before she went on. I could tell she was nervous. She gave me a bunch of kisses and stepped into the ring. The crowd went wild. They cheered her on as she made her way through the maze of posts with Steve walking beside her encouraging her the whole way. She certainly was not the fastest but I believe she was the favorite. She was the essence of dog in that ring. Scared but brave and doing her best for those she loves. Big Hug Annie. You were amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...