Friday, January 7, 2011

Have a stinking fun weekend

Yipee It's Friday...
Why do dogs roll? Why do dogs roll in smelly stuff? I like to think it's because they are happy and have an itch for life but that's not what the experts say. Some say it is the same as humans putting on perfume or cologne. Other experts say it is a technique to camouflage their scent for hunting. I am going to stick with my theory that it is just plain fun. I take care of one dog in particular that just cannot wait to share with me the latest most disgusting thing he has rolled in. He runs like a mad man with pure joy in his eyes and jumps up on me. Doesn't matter how much I fuss or complain he just acts as though I am really missing out. Maybe I am but he hasn't convinced me yet - but who knows.....there is still plenty of mud out on the trails. Whatever your weekend brings I hope you find the joy of a good old fashioned roll in the mud....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...